KPI Library is looking for a creative and sociable person with organizational skills who will join our team and will:
- develop and promote the brand of the Library, covering its activities;
- plan and conduct PR-campaigns aimed at forming the image of the Library, promote the events that we organize and conduct;
- develop existing communication channels;
- analyze and predict the factors influencing the image of the Library, including monitoring the publications /mentions of the Library in social networks, media, etc .;
- participate in the creation of advertisements and souvenir products;
- if necessary, speak at external and internal events.
We expect from our future colleague the skills of media planning, the ability to write texts of various formats (news, press releases, articles, etc.), knowledge of instruments for online and offline promotion and perfect knowledge of the Ukrainian language.
It is important for us that you had a professional higher education in the field of information, library and archiving.
Working in graphic editors, photo-video shooting skills will be an advantage.
We can offer interesting and dynamic work in the creative team of the Library, which makes quality changes in its activities, the possibility of self-realization and career growth, partial compensation of training costs, all state guaranteed surcharges and allowances and annual leave 35 calendar days.
Send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +38 (044) 204-80-72