KPI Library is looking for the consultant of the informational education and research support.
What you will do:
- monitor Internet resources to identify databases of scientific and educational resources (commercial and open access) and organize trial of the commercial educational and scientific resources;
- consult students and researchers of the university (via e-mail, telephone, Zoom service) on various issues related to the search for educational and scientific information;
- organize and conduct educational activities for students and researchers in information and digital literacy.
- work in the creative team of the Library, which makes quality changes in its activities,
- the possibility of self-realization and career growth,
- competitive salary, all state guaranteed surcharges and allowances and annual leave 35 calendar days.
has a professional higher education, is able to search information using various information search systems, analyze, evaluate, select, process and pass the necessary information, has skills in working with large Microsoft Excel files and English at a level sufficient to work with English documentation and English databases.
Digital literacy, business communication skills, correspondence, knowledge of the basics of scientometrics, sociability, discipline, critical thinking and the ability to learn and teach others quickly will also be an advantage.
If you feel the strength and inspiration for such work and want to be a part of the KPI community, send your CV to email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us +38 (044) 204-80-72.