We invite KPI students and KPI researchers on the 26th of May at 15:30 to ask everything they have wanted for a long time about checking academic texts for signs of plagiarism.
Namely, get answers within the following topics:
- Why academic texts are checked;
- Who checks them and how;
- Which academic texts are checked in KPI;
- At what stage the inspection is carried out;
- Indicators of originality and borrowings;
- How many quotes can be;
- Allowed percentage of plagiarism;
- Who can decide on the presence of plagiarism;
- What happens after the inspection;
- Who to contact if you do not agree with the expert opinion.
The meeting will be held on conditions of prior registration.
A link to the Zoom conference will be sent to your email address on the day of the event.