Mission, Values, Reports
Who we want to be KPI Library – a process-oriented intellectual, communicative, innovative center, acknowledged by university and professional communities, which reacts with the flexibility to the constantly changeable needs and expectations of the clients.
Why we exist – what we do, for whom and how we do this To integrate KPI into worldwide academic space, we create and develop the environment for university scientists, which would enable researching, studying and teaching, by giving high-quality informational support, a customer-oriented approach, and comfortable physical and virtual space.
In what we trust, what we rely on in reaching the goal and our daily work Customer-oriented Approach and Responsibility
- We believe that every Library user is unique and important
- We respond to users’ inquiries, needs, and expectations quickly and reasonably
- We create and develop comfortable space for studying, research work and interaction
- We are liable towards our users for the quality of our resources and services
- We have responsibilities towards each other
- We are open and accessible to everyone
- Our resources and services are open in time and space
- We are open to communication with users and colleagues
- We love what we do
- We respect our visitors and their rights and freedoms
- We respect and trust each other
- We are constantly searching and using all the possibilities for improving our level of proficiency
- We are constantly learning and sharing knowledge
- We do researches and implement innovations to improve what already exists, and to create the better one.