For the KPI Publications
Recommendations for scientific publications
We propose up to date guidelines to registration in the International ISSN Center and on how to apply for ISSN (the payment for the service is charged since December 2018).
Consultations about the procedure of receiving ISSN: our consultants will explain the procedure at the Center for Education and Research Support (KPI Library, 4th floor, room № 4.4).
The list of scientific professional publications
Basic requirements for inclusion of scientific journals and collected works to databases
Transliteration from Cyrillic to Latin characters
- Official transliteration of the Ukrainian alphabet has been approved in the Decree of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 55 dated 27 January 2010 ‘On regulation of transliteration of Ukrainian alphabet into Latin alphabet’.
- Decree of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 55 dated 27 January 2010 (with changes)
- Table of transliteration from Ukrainian alphabet to Latin alphabet
- Online transliteration from Ukrainian to Latin alphabet
- Transliteration check on the website of the State Migration Service of Ukraine
- ‘On approval of Conception for Development of digital economy and society of Ukraine for 2018-20120 yy. and approval of steps for its realization’, the Decree of Cabinet of Ministers of Ukraine № 67 dated 17.01.2018
- On approval of forming procedure for the List of scientific professional editions of Ukraine, Decree of Ministry of Science of Ukraine № 32 dated 15.01.2018
- On approval of requirements to the thesis formatting (in Ukrainian) Decree of Ministry of Science of Ukraine № 40 dated 12.01.2017
- On publication of doctoral thesis research results. Decree of Ministry of Science of Ukraine № 1112 dated 17.10.2012 (with changes)
- On the regulation of sending obligatory documents items. Decree of Ministry of Science of Ukraine № 608 dated 10.05.2002 (with changes)