If you are interested in learning how to effectively use digital tools for research activities, participating in open educational events for researchers, and initiating their implementation, please feel free to contact our Center for Information Support of Education and Research in any manner that is convenient for you..
- the service is free and available both in-person and remotely.
How to use
To participate in an educational event on a particular topic or to initiate its organization, please get in touch with a staff member from the Information Support Center for Education and Research using a method that suits you best:
- In person: Visit us at the Center for Information Support of Education and Research (4th floor, room 4.4).
- By phone: +380 (44) 204-96-72.
- By e-mail: email@example.com.
Alternatively, you can also request an educational event.
Subjects covered in educational events for researchers
- Digital tools for scientific communication
- Sources of educational and scientific information.Searching for information
- Leveraging Scopus and Web of Science for scientific advancement
- Open Access resources for accessing scientific information
- Contemporary tools for identifying researchers in the digital scientific landscape
- Research data management
- Dissemination of scientific research findings in the digital sphere
- Utilizing bibliographic managers in research endeavors
- Completion of bibliographic references in accordance with DSTU 8302:2015 “Bibliographic Citation. General Provisions and Rules of Compilation
- Textual borrowing, linking, and citations in educational and scientific works
- ACS Style – an international citation and reference style for scientific works in chemistry
- APA Citation Style – an international citation and reference style for scientific works in psychology and social sciences
- IEEE Style – an international citation and reference style for scientific works in engineering and electronics
- Vancouver Style – an international citation and reference style for scientific works in medicine and physics
- Uploading scientific and educational materials to the institutional repository of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
- The essence and fundamental values of academic integrity
- Verifying academic texts for plagiarism
- Chicago style: Author_Data – an international citation and reference style for physical, natural, and social sciences
- Chicago style: Notes_Bibliography – an international citations and references style for the humanities (art, literature, philosophy, religion, etc.).
Topics of consultation for representatives of editorial boards of scientific publications and conference organizing committees
scientific journals and conference organizing committees
Using the free Open Journal System (OJS) software
Using the Open Conference Systems (OCS) organizational platform
International standards of publishing ethics
Modern scientific journals: fundamental requirements, website format, indexing in databases
Indexing of scientific journals in DOAJ
Indexing of scientific journals in international databases
Methods and tools for effectively promoting scientific conferences in the global academic sphere
Presenting journals in Wikipedia.