You can contact our Center for Information Support of Education and Research in any manner that is convenient for you if you are interested in learning how to effectively use digital tools for research activities, participating in open educational events for researchers, and initiating their implementation.
- the service is free, and available live and remotely.
How to use
To participate in an educational event on a particular topic or to initiate its holding, contact an employee of the Information Support Center for Education and Research in a way that is convenient for you:
- offline: in the Center for Information Support of Education and Research (4th floor, room 4.4);
- by phone: +380 (44) 204-96-72;
- by e-mail: email@example.com;
- or order an educational event.
Topics of educational events for researchers
- Digital tools of scientific communication
- Sources of educational, scientific information. Information search
- Science is assisted by Scopus and Web of Science
- Open Access resources for finding scientific information
- Modern tools for identification of researchers in the digital scientific environment
- Management of research data
- Distribution of the results of scientific research in the digital environment
- Bibliographic managers in research activities
- Completion of bibliographic references in accordance with ДСТУ 8302:2015 «Бібліографічне посилання. Загальні положення та правила складання»
- Textual borrowing, creation of links, and citations in educational and scientific works
- ACS Style is an international style of citation and reference in scientific works on chemistry
- APA Citation Style is an international style of citation and reference in scientific works on psychology and social sciences
- IEEE Style is an international style of citation and reference in scientific works on engineering and electronics
- Vancouver Style is an international style of citation and reference in scientific works on medicine and physics
- Placement of scientific and educational materials in the institutional repository of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
- The essence and fundamental values of academic integrity.
- Checking academic texts for signs of plagiarism
- Chicago style: Author_Data – international style of citation and reference for physical, natural, and social sciences
- Chicago style: Notes_Bibliography – an international style of citations and references for the humanities (art, literature, philosophy, religion, etc.).
Topics of consultation for representatives of editorial boards of scientific publications and conference organizing committees
- Using the free Open Journal System (OJS) software
- Using the Open Conference Systems (OCS) organizational platform
- International standards of publishing ethics
- Modern scientific journals: basic requirements, site format, indexing in databases
- Registration of scientific periodicals in DOAJ
- Registration of scientific journals in international databases
- Methods and instruments of effective promotion of scientific conferences in the world scientific environment
- Presentation of the publication in Wikipedia.