If you want to master the skills of using digital instruments for research activity or to participate in open educational events, initiate the seminars or trainings for researchers, then you are welcome at the Information and Research Support Center.
- service is free of charge.
How to use
- to participate in or to initiate educational event on any topic, please apply to the librarians of the Information and Research Support Center:
at the Information and Research Support Center (4th floor, room 4.4);
phone: +380 (44) 204-96-72;
- order educational event.
Themes of educational events for researchers
- Digital instruments of scientific communication.
- Sources of educational, scientific information. Information search.
- Scopus and Web of Science for researchers.
- Open Access sources for the search of scientific information.
- Modern instruments of researchers’ identification in a digital academic community.
- Research data management.
- Spreading the academic research results in a digital environment.
- Bibliographic managers in research activity.
- Bibliographic references formatting due to the Ukrainian National Standard DSTU 8302:2015.
- Text embedding, reference and citation format in educational and academic works.
- ACS Style – international citation style for academic works in chemistry.
- APA Citation Style – international citation and reference style for academic works in psychology and social sciences.
- IEEE Style – international citation and reference style for academic works in engineering and electronics.
- Vancouver Style – international citation and reference style for academic works in medicine and physics.
- Uploading academic and educational materials to the Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute repository.
- The subject and fundamental values of academic integrity.
- Plagiarism detection in academic texts.
Themes of educational events for the editorial boards of academic journals and conferences organizational committee
- Work with the publishing platform Open Journal System (OJS).
- Using management platform Open Conference Systems (OCS).
- International standards of publishing ethics.
- Modern academic journals: primary requirements, website format, indexing in databases.
- Registration of academic periodicals in DOAJ.
- Registration of academic journals in the international databases.
- Methods and instruments for the effective promotion of scientific conferences in the global academic society.
- Representing a journal in Wikipedia.