Anyone interested can receive operative (quick) information about Library resources and services at the Information Desk (1st floor) during the library working hours. Other types of information requests are received from the registered Library readers at the reading rooms.
- service is free of charge.
How to use
- to receive operative (quick) information, please contact the Information desk librarians:
at the Information desk (1st floor);
via phone: +38 (044) 204-82-75;
in the library online chat at the website;
- for any other type of information request a librarian at one of the reading rooms (due to your request)*.
Types of information
- online help: information about the work schedule, structure, contacts, resources, services and the rules for their provision, events, specific of services of all departments of the Library;
- factual data references: contain descriptions of various facts relevant to the subject matter of the search;
- subject bibliographic references: contain a search result for documents on a specific topic, content;
- detailed bibliographic references: provided to identify or clarify missing or distorted data;
- address bibliographic references: indicate the location of a document (or part of it) in a particular fund;
- analytical references: contain general analytical information.
Terms of request processing
- operative information — during 15 min;
- other types of information requests — 2 working days of the Library (depends on the request specifics).
*ask the Information desk librarians about it