KPI Library proposes open excursions for everyone! You can get acquainted with library’s modernity and past, its unique architectural complex, art-objects, rare and valuable editions, services.
The excursion will show you the events, news and projects that Library lives with.
- service is free of charge.
HOW TO USE
- order excursion via online form;
- receive confirmation of excursion from the Library to the e-mail you left in online form (takes up to 2 working days);
- visit the excursion at the agreed date and time.
TYPES OF EXCURSIONS
- observational excursion tells the visitors about history, architecture and work of the Library. Duration: 1 hour;
- foucault Pendulum excursion shows the principle of pendulums work, gives short historical reference on scientist and his work. Duration: 20 minutes;
- portrait gallery ‘Ukrainians in the World’ takes to the historical portraits gallery that is located on the four floors of the Library. Duration: 40 minutes;
- professional (for the librarians)* excursion tells about organizational structure, main processes, services of the Library. Duration: 1 hour or 2 hours.
- virtual tour around the Library.
Excursions are held on Wednesdays from 11 a.m. till 7 p.m. in Ukrainian language by appointment.
*Professional excursions for the library community are organized by individual schedule.