KPI Library experts prepared instruction on how to create a researcher profile in Google Scholar. That powerful supporting resource can be downloaded via link.
Google Scholar allows to:
- create own researcher profile and follow bibliographic references to your articles;
- search publications on the Internet in different disciplines and from different sources;
- calculate for researchers such scientometric indexes as h-index and i10-index;
- create own library of necessary bibliographic references;
- follow the indexes of articles’ visibility and influence in scientific periodicals.