All the registered Library users can receive individual consultation on resources and services at the reading rooms at the Library opening hours.
- service is free of charge.
How to use
- to receive individual consultation on any topic, ask a librarian of any reading room.
- using electronic catalog and my account: search of documents in the E-catalog, ordering documents, extend the usage period of documents, review the period of issuance, review orders, etc.;
- using electronic archive ELAKPI: search of documents in the e-archive, downloading the documents to the e-archive, self-archiving (creating own profile, downloading own documents, short metadata entry);
- access to the databases: themes of existing databases, their types (reference, bibliographic, full-text), access to databases (free, local network of the University, Library), term of use (test/paid).