All registered users of the Library can get individual consultation on any theme at the Information and Research Support Center during the Library working hours.
How to Use
- if you need individual consultation you should ask a librarian from the Information and Research Support Center (4th floor, room 4.4):
at the Information and Research Support Center;
phone: +380 (44) 204-96-72;
Themes of individual consultations for researchers
- Defining scientometric indexes of authors (number of documents, citation level, h-index) at Scopus, Web of Science, Google Scholar.
- Registration/updating of ResearcherID author profile.
- Registration/updating author profile in ORCID.
- Updating and merging profiles in Scopus.
- Creating/updating researchers’ representations at the web-platforms: Google Scholar, ResearchGate, Mendeley.
- Downloading materials to the institutional repository ElAKPI.
- Downloading materials to the subject depositories.
- Search of scientific information.
- Usage of reference managing programs.
- How to choose the journal to publish results of your research.
- How to format the references due to the Ukrainian and international standards.
- Detection of plagiarism in academic texts.
Themes of individual consultations for the representatives of academic journals esitorial board and conference committee
- Assistance in choosing the development strategy of a journal;
- Evaluation of a journal: meeting the international standards;
- Work with publishing platform Open Journal System (OJS);
- Using management platform Open Conference Systems (OCS);
- How to prepare compulsory components of the English version of journal’s website;
- Assistance in submitting journal to the prestigious scientific databases (Scopus, Web of Science, Directory of Open Access Journals, ERIH PLUS, EBSCO etc.);
- How to order and register DOI for publication’s articles;
- Ordering ISSN (Print), ISSN (Online) for publication.