Would you like to organize a scientific, popular science, cultural, or educational event? We will be happy to help you organize such an event in the KPI Library (online or offline).
For us, the most important aspect of the event is the quality of the content, which is aimed at developing modern knowledge and skills.The event must be open and free for visitors.
- the service is free of charge.
HOW TO USE
- fill out online form to order a location. Please provide all the information you can about your event. We will contact you within 2 working days;
- discuss with us the specifics of the event (concept, goal, format), agree on the location, date and time of the event, receive organizational advice;
- hold your event on the specified date and time.
- consultations on choosing a date, information campaign;
- selection of locations in the Library – the opportunity to view and choose the location that is most suitable for the event;
- information support of the event – publication of the announcement of the event on the Library’s information platforms.
In order to receive quality service, we recommend planning your event:
- conference, festival, hackathon, school – approximately 2 months before the start;
- lecture, master class and other formats – approximately 2 weeks before the start of the event.
THE SERVICE IS NOT PROVIDED
- the event is commercial;
- the content of the event is related to political/religious/anti-scientific propaganda;
- the event violates generally accepted moral norms (incitement of hatred, xenophobia, and discrimination).