- ResearcherID on PUBLONS: creating and updating
ResearcherID on PUBLONS: creating and updating
We continue the cycle of educational events on updating authors’ profiles. This time the theme is «ResearcherID on PUBLONS: creating and updating».
We invite you to join us on 29th of April at 16:00.
ResearcherID is a personal identifier of authors of scientific publications indexed in the international Web of Science database.
Join and learn how?
- Create a profile of a scientist and combine different spellings of the surname in Latin;
- Create a list of own publications, both included in the Web of Science database and those that are not included in it;
- Determine own scientometric indicators of publications included in the Web of Science Core Collection (citation index, Hirsch index);
- Synchronize ResearcherID with ORCHID;
- Note scientist’s works as a reviewer, expert and editor;
- Trace the history of expert evaluation and work as a member of the editorial board of scientific journals.
Register here and join