Do you need open and informative resources for education and research?
KPI Library suggests you to use:
- electronic catalogue of the Library. It represents all the documents, available at the Library printed collection. We remind you that Library works offline already. Therefore from Monday till Friday from 9:00 to 17:30 you can take necessary editions preordered with our electronic catalogue;
- ElAKPI – Electronic archive. Educational and scientific materials of teachers, staff and students of KPI. Most documents are in open access in the Internet;
- access to the «local» materials in the electronic archive ElAKPI. KPI students and teachers can receive remote access to the materials available only in the local university network;
- scientific and educational resources of open access. Full text databases of documents for
scientific researches, teaching and studying. Resources that you can use free online are marked with an open lock;
- electronic documents delivery for KPI students and teachers from informational platforms of publishers Springer Nature and Wiley (for the period of trial).