KPI Library offers different services and resources, but to use them, you need to register in our user base.
- the service is free, available online or offline;
- please note that during the period of martial law under university order (наказ по університету № ну/44 від 24.02.2022 р.), the Library does not serve outsiders.
HOW TO USE
To the students of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute
If you have a KPI student card, you are automatically a library user! Your student card is also your reader’s card.
To authorize your student card, log in to your account in the catalogue: barcode – student number without letters, password – date of birth in dd/mm/yy format (example: 01012002).
To other representatives of the university community
You don’t have a student card, but you belong to the KPI community? Register in a way convenient for you:
- live: contact librarians at Help Desk (1st floor). Take an identity document with you (official ID or passport). Registration will take 5 minutes;
- remotely: fill out the online form. You will receive your reader ticket details: a barcode (a system-provided temporary number such as BOR4983) and a password (the password you specified).
You will be able to use the Library’s services after your account is verified and activated within one working day (you will receive a confirmation email). To get a physical reader’s ticket, you need to visit the Help Desk in person.
ADVANTAGES OF REGISTRATION (YOU CAN)
- order publications through Catalog+;
- take books from the Library fund home, remotely extend the period of use of books*;
- use publications in reading rooms;
- receive a digital copy of an article, fragment, or chapter of a book to your e-mail*;
- order books from other libraries*;
- receive advice on the Library’s resources and services;
- receive research support consultations;
- order a list of references by topic.
*these services are available only to students and employees of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute.