To use the resources and services of the Library, you must register at the Information desk (1st floor) during the Library’s opening hours.
- anyone can register at the library;
- when registered, the user receives a library reader card;
- the service is free of charge.
How to Get the Service
- contact Information desk librarians (1st floor);
- registration lasts 5 minutes;
- you must have identification documents with you:
|Students of Igor Sikorsky KPI
||Student ID card (or student’s record book, or dean’s office certificate) + passport|
|Staff of Igor Sikorsky KPI
||Staff ID card (or certificate from human resources department) + passport|
|Postgraduate students of Igor Sikorsky KPI
||Postgraduate student ID card + passport|
|Anyone (in particular, students of other higher educational institutions)||Passport or school ID card|
Benefits of Registration (you will be able to)
- borrow home documents from the Library*;
- use documents in the reading rooms;
- receive subject bibliographic references, factual data references, address and analytical bibliographic references;
- receive consultation on Library resources and services;
- receive consultations about the research support;
- order books from any country within the interlibrary loan*.
*the documents from Library collection can be taken home by: students and staff of Igor Sikorsky KPI