- Webinar «Criteria and procedure for selection of publications for Web...
Webinar «Criteria and procedure for selection of publications for Web of Science Core Collection»
We invite KPI researchers to participate webinar «Criteria and procedure for selection of publications for Web of Science Core Collection» from Clarivate company.
During the webinar we will discuss the following blocks:
- components of a successful publication;
- key figures of the journal: authors, reviewers, members of editorial boards. Their rights and responsibilities;
- technical, scientific quality criteria and mandatory elements of scientific publications: website, ISSN, doi, impact factor, quartile;
- submission procedure and selection criteria for the Web of Science Core Collection;
- publishers portal. How to determine how many citations has a publication that is not indexed by the Web of Science Core Collection database;
- which journals should yours be compared to and what can be borrowed for the development of your own journal;
- answers to participants’ questions from registration questionnaires.
12.08.2021, 10:15–11:15: Registration.
12.08.2021, 16:15-17:15: Registration.
Important: All participants who register and listen to at least 90% of the main time of the webinar will be able to receive electronic certificates of participation.
The webinar will take place on the WEBEX platform, which does not support the Windows XP operating system and some versions of browsers. So you need to find out if you can connect to a webinar on this platform in advance.