All registered users can get books and other documents from the Library’s fund for reading.
- books can only be taken home by Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute employees and students; all other users may only use editions in reading rooms;
- the service is free.
To take books home or work with them in the reading room:
- log into your catalogue account and order the publications you need. The order is completed within 1 hour;
- pick up the order at the selected point. You must have a student or reader card with you.
You can also get books from the collection of the Library by “Нова пошта” or “Укрпошта”:
- log into your catalog account and order the books you need. To order books to your account, we will change your password to a standard one (your date of birth is dd/mm/yy). After receiving a book, you can change the password;
- fill out the online form;
- pick up the order by mail and send confirmation of receipt of books to the address email@example.com. *
You can return books to the Library in a convenient way for you:
- at the Circulation Desk (2nd floor);
- through the Book return box (1st floor);
- By “Нова пошта” to the address: Kyiv, post office No. 70, Peremogy Ave., 20. Contact person: 050-199-46-03, Olena Stasyuk;*
- by “Укрпошта” to the address: National Technical University of Ukraine Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute” H. I. Denysenko Scientific and Technical Library, 03056, Kyiv, Peremohy Ave., 37-l. Also, indicate “Книга поштою” on the parcel.*
Patents, dissertations, reports on research work, standards, regulatory and technical documentation, publications from reading room funds, rare and valuable documents, and books from other libraries (ordered through interlibrary loan).
In case of arrears, the user’s account is blocked until the outstanding books are fully returned.
In case of lost or damaged books, you can replace them with the same edition. The lost books may be replaced with similar or educationally appropriate texts if identical editions cannot be replaced. To determine which books can be considered similar or appropriate to the educational program, consult with librarians in a way convenient for you: at the Circulation Desk (2nd floor), by phone (044) 204-96-74, by e-mail – subject@library .kpi.ua.
*postage costs are paid by the user