Students and employees of KPI can order from us the determination of the index according to the Universal Decimal Classification (UDC) and the author’s mark for article, bachelor’s or master’s thesis, dissertation abstract, dissertation.
- the service is free, available live and remotely.
How to use
Contact an employee of the Information Support Center for Education and Research with your request in a convenient way for you:
- live: in the Center for Information Support of Education and Research (4th floor, room 4.4);
- by phone: +380 (44) 204-96-72;
- by e-mail: email@example.com;
- or fill out the online form.
Provide the following information in Ukrainian: type of document, the full title of the document (also in the original language), abstract, keywords, and summary.
You will receive the UDC index and author’s mark in your mail or live at the Center for Information Support of Education and Research.
Service provision terms
Orders are processed from 2 hours to 3 working days in the Library – depending on the number of requests.