Are you planning a meeting or small event and looking for the perfect space where you can concentrate and nothing will disturb you?
We offer you to book one of the rooms in the Smart Shelter CLUST SPACE, which has everything you need to hold negotiations or an event for up to 15 people, or work with your team on a project. Each room is special, taking into account certain interests: we have two rooms that are ideal for team discussions, a training room, two Skype rooms, which are most convenient for holding a meeting via video or working alone.
Choose and book according to your needs.
COST OF THE SERVICE
Students and employees of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute can use the rooms for meetings/events free of charge.
For everyone else who wants to book a room, the service is paid:
- booking one room (1 hour) – 350 UAH.
You can pay for the service using the following details:
Bank account no: UA768201720313201001201013853 in the State Treasury Service of Ukraine in Kyiv
Bank code: 820172
Recipient: КПІ ім. Ігоря Сікорського
Purpose of payment: Бібліотека. 8.
BOOK A ROOM
To book a room in CLUST SPACE, use the online booking system:
If you need help with booking or choosing a room, please contact the space staff in a way that is convenient for you:
- live: in the CLUST SPACE space (smart shelter in the library);
- by phone: +38 (044) 204-96-75 or +38 (097) 502-79-05.
RULES FOR USING ROOMS
- The rooms can be used only for meetings and events of non-entertainment topics.
- If you are neither a student nor an employee of Igor Sikorsky Kyiv Polytechnic Institute, you must pay for the service at the reception before the start of your meeting/event.
- If you have booked a room, but for some reason you will not be able to arrive at the time of your reservation, please contact the space administrator to cancel your visit.
- If you are not in the room within 15 minutes from the start of the booked period, the administrator will cancel your reservation to give others the opportunity to use the room.
- Food is not allowed in the rooms. Beverage containers must have a lid.
- The rooms are not soundproof, so please do not make noise that may disturb users outside the room.
- Do not leave personal belongings unattended.
- We ask you to leave the room in the same condition as it was before your event and throw away all garbage in the containers in the kitchen.
*We do not share your data (name, phone number, e-mail) with third parties! Your data is stored in the user database, and you can always ask us to delete it.