By adding an identifier such as ORCID scientific paper is attached to a certain researcher, safely and clearly. Guidelines for registering the researcher profile in ORCHID (in Ukrainian) ORCID – open, non-commercial project for creation and support of the unique researcher identifiers, clear and complex way to represent the results of research and scientific activity. ORCID allows to:
- Identify the researcher correctly
- Guarantee the connection with other unique author identifiers (AuthorID Scopus і ResearcherID and more)
- To connect the information about researchers with the full, exact and up to date data about their scientific achievements safely and without mistakes.
Instructions for creating an author profile ResearcherID on PUBLONS.
ResearcherID – the international system of personal scientific research authors’ identification. It is used to identify authors in the international databases, in Web of Science in particular. ResearcherID allows to:
- create researcher profile and to collect in it different variants of surname spelling in Latin characters
- form a list of own publications which are included into Web of Science as well as those which are not included in WoS database
- define own scientometric indexes (citation index, Hirsch index)
- associate your profile with ORCID.