KPI Library is looking for a system administrator assistant.
- assistance in setting up and administering servers and server operating systems;
- installation and configuration of network devices;
- technical support for users;
- installation and configuration of Windows operating systems and required applications;
- diagnosis of problems with hardware and software and their elimination;
- maintenance and configuration of peripherals;
- website support.
Requirements for the candidate:
- higher education in the relevant field (master, specialist);
- experience in administering servers running Windows Server;
- experience using Linux (CentOS);
- understanding the principles of computer networks, knowledge of basic network protocols;
- knowledge of PC hardware;
- experience in installing a local network;
- knowledge in related fields (virtualization, server equipment);
- WEB programming skills;
- website administration skills;
- basic knowledge and understanding of current trends in web development will be an advantage.
Desired personal qualities:
- ability to solve problems independently, a high degree of responsibility;
- ability to learn quickly;
- ability to work in a team.
Library offers to the candidates: