- Scopus ID: good when it is one, and what to...
Scopus ID: good when it is one, and what to do with the rest
We continue to update authors’ profiles!
Within the framework of event for researchers «Clean’ Thursday» we invite you to the webinar «Scopus ID: good when it is one, and what to do with the rest».
22nd April at 16:00.
Get to know more on how to:
- Update and merge authors’ profiles in Scopus;
- Catch up «lost» citation;
- Add add to the database a publication that was accidentally not included in Scopus, although the journal is indexed;
- Choose edition for publication in journals included in Scopus;
- Distinguish author’s profile from the researcher’s own cabinet in Scopus.
Register and join!