If the Library does not have a publication you are interested in, please suggest us to purchase it. All students and employees of KPI can participate in fund complication.
- the service is free of charge.
How to use
- browse catalogue for the documents you are interested in. A request for replenishment can be issued for publications that are not in the Library’s collection or are available in the amount of 1 copy;
- create a replenishment request through your electronic form in the electronic catalogue, and indicate the reason for your interest in this publication.
Each order is reviewed and recommended publications are added to the Library’s collection as soon as possible.
Refusal of the request
- the number of documents is sufficient in the Library fund;
- documents is not available for purchase.