Library provides Electronic documents delivery
You can receive electronic copy of an article, fragment or chapter of a book from the Library collection.
You need to:
- be registered user of the Library;
- fill electronic form or send request to the mail email@example.com with exact dataabout the publication electronic copy of the part of which you need, your name and surname, reader’s card number, phone and e-mail.
Electronic copy of the necessary materials you will receive on your e-mail during 3 working days.
You have access to:
- copies of articles from journals and collected works up to 15 pages;
- copies of separate pages, fragments or chapters from the books up to 15 pages;
- copies of documents that are not subject to copyright (laws, decrees, resolutions, decisions).
Read more about the service here and apply for it!