We are working on victory!
We are convinced that doing our job responsibly and professionally is also a contribution to victory of Ukraine.
Our library works to serve needs of students, teachers and staff from KPI during Martial law.
- We provide services remotely, full list via the link.
- Library will be open on Tuesdays and Fridays from 11:00 to 17:30 directly at the building of the Library
- If you need an access to the scientific achievements of the KPI community 24/7 – try our electronic archive.
- List of databases, patents and standards is available on our website.
- Please contact us if you have any questions about the work of the library and its services
- Phone and Telegram: +38 (068) 120-96-14 or +38 (050) 544-67-27
- Our e-mail: email@example.com
- Facebook page.
Be safe!читати далі
Article: «Biblioteka Politechniki Kijowskiej: wspólna praca na rzecz vyjęcieta»
An article, dedicated to Ukrainian libraries by Svitlana Barabash, scientific secretary of the KPI Library, was published in the new issue of the Polish library magazine Biuletyn EBIB:«Biblioteka Politechniki Kijowskiej: wspólna praca na rzecz zwycięstwa» («Kyiv Polytechnic Library: we are work for our Victory together!»).
This article is a story about the organization of the Library’s work in the conditions of Russian armed aggression: providing access to funds, supporting education and research, serving users, international activity, and innovations implemented despite the war. About the KPI Library team, which did not become heroes for anyone, but became effective guardians of its developed resources, communications, traditions, and users.
Read the Ukrainian and English versions of the article in our ELAKPI.
We are very grateful to our Polish colleagues for their attention to this topic! Dziękuję bardzo!читати далі
Video instruction «How to extend the term of using a book through Catalog+»
The library continues to talk about the possibilities of Catalog+. We covered authorization, account options, ordering a book, and finding resources, and our fifth video is about extending the term of using a book.
What to do if it’s time to return the book to the library and you haven’t read it yet? No need to finish reading in a hurry – watch the video and extend the term of use.читати далі
SciVal webinars from Elsevier
KPI University is among 10 Ukrainian universities that received free access to the SciVal (Elsevier) analytical tool – an incredibly powerful and flexible solution that allows you to navigate the world of scientific research, analyze scientific work, identify scientific trends, search for partners, and build effective strategies of scientific activity.
We invite you to the upcoming online webinars that will help you understand the analytical functions of the SciVal tool.
- How to get started with SciVal and perform a bibliometric analysis?
Learn what the SciVal analytics tool is and how to get started with it. Using the capabilities of SciVal, you will be able to comprehensively analyze scientific work based on a number of bibliometric indicators.
Wednesday, February 22, 2023, 11:00 a.m. Registration via the link.
- SciVal/Scopus: how to use their unique synergy in the preparation of thematic reports.
Learn how to take scientific reporting to a qualitatively new level by using the diversity of data and capabilities of the Scopus database and the SciVal analytical tool.
Thursday, March 23, 2023, 11:00 a.m. Registration via the link.
- How to analyze scientific results with the help of Scopus and SciVal Scopus and SciVal enable a quick and comprehensive assessment of the results of scientific activity.
Analyze researchers, institutions, and subject areas and build effective scientific strategies based on proven data.
Thursday, May 11, 2023, 11:00 a.m. Registration via the link.читати далі
Video instruction «What resources can be found in the Catalog+»
In a new video, the KPI Library continues to talk about the possibilities of Catalog+.
In it, you will learn how to search for materials by source – because Catalog+ is a single point of access to all the resources of the KPI Library: our electronic catalog, the ELAKPI e-archive, the Digital Library of KPI, as well as individual full-text open access databases.читати далі